Not true to their word
Nikon needs to realise they need to treat repeat customers better, and that they should kindly specify expiration dates on promotions! Saying "oh, sorry, that offer expired 5 months ago, go moan to someone else (whom we didn't even interact with directly)" is NOT good business conduct! If you are in the habit of working with distributors, it is VITAL that you clearly specify the terms of any offer.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Nikon reviews
- Brian was true to his word
- Crosstips word options
- ac replacement
- Gravity Falls Episode, "The Inconveniencing"; word "Mammy"
- EXCELLENT SERVICE
- the coffee disaster
- smart travel & incentives, inc-ETP
- Very impressive
- Thanks for Excellent Services
- HORRIBLE COMPANY
- I will spread the word.
- First Time Working With Off Lease Only Miami!
- The Big Word is a Scam
- THE OFFER IS TRUE, NOT A SCAM
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you